Cycle Menu Management
& 24/7 Support
In today’s corrections environment, foodservice is becoming increasingly complicated. There are growing expectations and regulations regarding the nutritional quality of food served to inmates while at the same time there is constant budgetary pressure to do more with smaller budgets. Automation is the right answer to these challenges and ThreeSquares Cloud Pro provides the nutritional and cost controls you need to succeed.
Multi-site institutions can create standard recipes and menus and then publish them to their facilities using ThreeSquares Cloud Pro Enterprise. The system is designed for centralized menu development where you need to effect controls over recipe design, nutrition and menu costs across various facilities. Create your menu cycles with ready cost and nutritional information on-screen to ensure costs are contained while nutritional requirements are met. Then, publish your menus out to your units where they can download your menus for use locally. You can even setup rules regarding what data can be altered at the facility level to ensure unit compliance with cost and service expectations.
Your facilities will use ThreeSquares Cloud Pro with Financial to access your recipes and menus. They will then forecast their production needs based upon their specific population and automatically scale recipes and generate required production reports that ensure they only produce what needs to be served, reducing significant waste. Specific inmate dietary requirements can be tracked including diet orders, allergies and cultural preferences.
Cycle Menu Management
Create and manage your menus with ease! ThreeSquares Cloud Pro Enterprise provides a complete menu development and management solution created to allow required flexibility at the unit level while maintaining corporate-level quality, price and nutrition controls. Ensure quality and pricing compliance across all of your facilities with corporately developed and engineered recipes and menus that address your inmate’s nutritional needs while tightly adhering to your cost and purchasing guidelines.
The system includes thousands of HACCP-ready recipes to help expedite your menu creation. From cycle menus, to menus for holidays, snacks, and even emergencies, your operation is well supported.
- Standardize the quality and cost of foodservice across all of your facilities
- Price your menus by downloading your vendor’s price catalogues
- Provide your facilities with local flexibility by adding the Matrix Builder module, or lock down changes to strictly enforce compliance
- Link your recipes to your locked vendor Order Guides to enforce purchasing compliance
Using ThreeSquares® Cloud Pro at the facility level, your facilities can tie in their inmate’s specific dietary and cultural needs with what is served, print a wide range of production reports and manage their local inventory.
Calculate the cost of your corporate menus and recipes based on pricing from multiple vendors, including your primary supplier(s). ThreeSquares® Cloud Pro Enterprise maintains up-to-date pricing to ensure that you’re coming in on budget and receiving the lowest possible cost per portion.
- Reduce your food cost by costing and scaling your recipes and menus
- Calculate the portion cost of your menu and/or recipes easily
- Manage your budget using reports showing daily cost per menu, weekly average cost and overall average menu costs
- Build menus keeping cost in mind, easily predetermining which recipes fall within ideal budget range
ThreeSquares® Cloud Pro Enterprise includes a recipe database with over 8,000 recipes created by Registered Dietitians. Right from day one, you can start using thousands of HACCP-ready recipes either directly or edited to make them uniquely yours. Recipes are flagged with allergens which ensures your facilities prepare and serve the right food to the right people.
- Cost and nutritionally analyze your recipes on-screen to meet your goals
- Create recipes with 3,600+ ingredients and prepared foods that have been nutritionally linked to USDA nutritional data
- Create corporate-level recipes that your facilities can scale to any yield they need to support standardization and reduced waste
- Publish your recipes to units where they can print Nutrition Facts Labels and other nutrition reports
- Create different recipe groups to support different cultural and religious needs
Your facilities will download your corporate recipes into ThreeSquares Cloud Pro which will allow them to streamline their production and reduce food waste by forecasting their menus and scaling their recipes before preparing their meals. Forecasts can be based on their population data. Your sites can create customized reports including yield specific recipes, checklists, temperature checks and more.
- Forecast future meals for accurate production and generation of ordering requirements
- Reduce food cost by producing only what is needed
- Easily adapt for different service types and locations.
- Enforce HACCP controls and ensure quality controls
Save your facilities significant time and simplify their inventory processes with ThreeSquares Cloud Pro. Your facilities can integrate their food vendor pricing with the products in their storage locations to quickly and accurately calculate and report the value of their inventory. Reporting options include up-to-date inventory valuation, analysis of inventory by GL/accounting code, and more.
- Manage multiple storage locations
- Enter inventory quickly and easily
- Manage real-time perpetual inventory so units always know what is available
- Support either physical or perpetual inventory
When you create corporate-level recipes and menus, you can link your vendor catalogue(s) to your inventory items so that the system forecasts the right items to buy. This is a great strategy to enforce purchasing compliance at the facility level and maximize any volume or rebate incentives you may have with your vendor(s).
- Drive purchasing compliance and maximize rebates
- Ensure your facilities generate accurate purchase orders for all vendors based on their production needs and your purchasing guidelines
- Facilities may generate and send purchase orders to their vendor(s)
- If facilities are doing perpetual inventory, they can receive orders into the system
When your facilities access ThreeSquaresℜ Cloud Pro they can download your corporate-level recipes and menus and then deliver accurate and cost effective service. ThreeSquares Cloud Pro supports meal time work flows and ensures the right people receive the right food at the right time.
- Produce the right food for the right people and deliver it to the right locations to reduce waste
- Account for allergies and cultural needs
- Print tray tickets and tray cards to provide serving staff with details on each person’s needs
- Create labels for personalized items served in addition to meals
- Provide facilities with standard cycle menus, plus holiday and emergency menus to meet all of their needs throughout the year
- Ensure dietary, texture and fluid requirements are met for each individual
Using ThreeSquares® Cloud Pro, your facilities will have access to Personal Profiles that easily document personal data including demographics, location and meal delivery information in an electronic card file. The system will minimize risks regarding dietary needs, texture and fluid types, allergies, dislikes and interventions.
- Print reports and/or individualized tray tickets that consider a person’s diet needs
- Track eating locations by day and meal to ensure food is delivered to the right location
- Print a variety of reports including: Service Reports, Dietary and Profiles
- Enter notes for additional information to further provide serving staff with guidance on personal needs
- Print rosters and Diet Census Reports
Web-based Training & 24/7 Support
SureQuest delivers industry leading implementation, training and 24 x 7 telephone support to our customers. The system is designed to be intuitive and easy to use. In fact, it is easy enough to implement that 99% of customers successfully implement the system without the need of on-site training; the implementation and training is done via the web at a much lower cost than on-site training requires.